Una vez más ella rompe el esquema, camina tan bonita y mueve su belleza.
Waking up I see that everything is ok. The first time in my life and now it's so great. Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed. I think about the little things that make life great. I wouldn't change a thing about it. This is the best feeling. This innocence is brilliant. I hope that it will stay.
This moment is perfect.  Please don't go away. I need you now. And I'll hold on to it. Don't you let it pass you by. I found a place so safe, not a single tear. The first time in my life and now it's so clear. Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here. It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere. I wouldn't change a thing about it. This is the best feeling. It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming. It's the happiness inside that you're feeling. It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario